Creative Team Names for All-women Sales Teams
5 minutes read
Time and again the world has seen some wonderful women who have emerged from various fields and made their mark in the world. They have proved to the world that with passion, intelligence and mental strength women can achieve anything that they set their minds on.
I’m sure you must be having such wonderful saleswomen on your sales floor as well who work hard unitedly towards achieving great sales results for your organization. You can inspire these women to use their unique strengths more aggressively and achieve greater sales results by giving them unique team names that are reflexive of the team members’ personalities.
Here is a list of cool, creative, and catchy all-women sales team names that you can use
1. Queens of Sales: These women are the ultimate top-performers in your sales department
2. The Warrior Girls: These girls work like warriors and conquer the toughest of the tough sales deals
3. Savage Tigresses: These women are the aggressive sellers
4. Women of gold: These women are known for bringing in huge amounts of sales profits
5. The superwomen: These women have a very versatile skillset and there is nothing that they cannot achieve
6. The Iron Ladies: These saleswomen have the highest level of perseverance
7. The wonder women: These women never fail to surprise you by exceeding your expectations from them.
8. Women of the month/ quarter/ year: The team of women who have given exceptional sales performance for a month or quarter or year
9. Sales Craftswomenship: These women don’t follow the usual path. They craft their own path to sales success.
10. The hustler ladies: These ladies can roll up their sleeves and actually hustle a lot to achieve anything that they set their mind upon
11. Rookie Rockstar girls: The newbies who are giving an exceptional performance in the earlier days of their career itself
12. Lady Champs: These ladies are the champions of sales
13. Lioness club: This team comprises extremely courageous women
14. Divas with grit: These women operate with passion and grit
15. The go girls: These girls are always ready to take up any difficult challenge
16. Savage sisters: This team of women have a sisterly bond amongst themselves and operate with a savage attitude
17. Team girl power: This team of young girls have time again proved age and experience do not matter to succeed in sales
18. The Power Puff Girls: This is the team of 3 saleswomen who are famous on your salesfloor for having the power to influence various top clients
19. League of Lady Leaders: This team of the most influential women sales leaders
20. The Awesome Blossoms: This is the team of awesome saleswomen who have blossomed into extraordinary sales professionals
21. Pretty and Tough: These women are pretty tough in their ways of operating
22. Lady Rangers: These women are experts in solving problems
23. Choir of Angels: These women are no less than angels who create sales miracles
24. The Wise Women Gang: The team of saleswomen who are most experienced and wise
25. Girl Bosses: The girls in this team do not need a boss to guide or monitor them. And they show extraordinary leadership qualities
Want to learn about the important role that women are playing in the field of sales? Check out these blogs below:
Looking for more creative and catchy sales team names?
Looking for sales contest ideas that are particular to your industry?
Insurance - 7 Sales Contest Ideas for Insurance Agents
Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices - 5 Sales Contest Ideas for Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices
Manufacturing - 5 Amazing Contest Ideas for Manufacturing Units
Retail Stores - 7 Fun Sales Contests for Retail Stores
Retail Banking - 7 Sales contests for Retail Banks
Looking for sales contest ideas for different months? Check out this below:
January– 7 Sales Contest Ideas for January
February– 7 Sales Contest Ideas for February
August– 7 Sales Contest Ideas for August
September– 8 Sales Contest Ideas for September
October– 8 Sales Contests For October
November– 8 Sales Contests for November
December– 7 fun sales contests for December
Looking for more Seasonal Sales Contest Ideas?
Searching for award names and prizing ideas to give out to your contest winners? Read these articles below:
How will you communicate the contest to your participants?
Once you have a perfect contest idea and a suitable name for it, focus on communicating it effectively to your participants. Follow our sales contest communication template to announce your contest.
Published on Mon Nov 15 2021